Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Gone Dark




What the heck happened.
It was 70 degrees this weekend and today it's 30.

Mom's trying to find me.  Good luck with that.

I've gone dark. 








 But after a while, even I can't stand me.  
The Frito smell gets a bit overwhelming.
And I love Fritos.










There's only one other thing that gets me out of the dark.

















 
 I'm so predictable.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Tobey, you are way too funny this morning! Those yummy treats will do it every time!

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete