Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Dear God I'm a Tweenie



I'm thinking 3 Tablespoons of kibble a day is pretty meager.







 If you're doing the estimating in your head, yep, that's barely 1/4 cup.









 Ever since I got the bulging disc diagnosis,  Mom has sounded the alarm.  
She put me on a diet and gated all the staircases.
And labelled me a "Tweenie".
I'm now somewhere between a "mini" and a "standard" size.
She said I CANNOT gain any more weight and may have to lose a little bit.
  Could a fat dog do this?

Thank God for Kevin John ... he gives me a cookie every time he comes into the kitchen.
(shhhh)

2 comments:

  1. We LOVE Kevin John!

    Tobey, you're not fat at all. Since I had my disc surgery last year, both Muffin and I get 1/4 cup of kibble per serving and we eat that twice a day. Of course, we get a snackie here and there too. I've already lost over a pound and so has Muffin. I'm a tweenie too. If you need to pack your little Hobo bag and hop a freight train outta there, you can come stay with us. We would welcome you with open paws.

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's best for you in the end! I get 1/2 cup, and I'm an 8lb mini. But I'm VERY active!
    Nola

    ReplyDelete