Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Thursday, March 22, 2012

Busted


Found a hole in the perimeter fence (not telling where) and I was able to crawl outside of the backyard and into a bit of freedom.

When Mom went to the backyard and called us to come inside, I wasn't there.

She looked out of the screened porch and there I was.

In the great front yard.







We locked eyes.






I tried to sneak back around to the backyard, but Mom got to the front yard so fast there wasn't time for my reentry move.

Had to bite the bullet and run toward Mom and the front door.






The trick was to make it look like I wanted to come home.







And run really fast so Mom didn't have time to realize that I was being naughty.
 Only that I came when she called.










It was a work out for sure.







Mom thinks I wanted to come home and I got to troll the neighborhood for a while.
Win - Win

No comments:

Post a Comment