Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Thursday, March 15, 2012

Anime What



It's a beautiful day here and Mom wanted us to go outside and play.

But Daisy was nowhere to be found.

Of course I knew where she was.
Asleep in Mom and Dad's bed.

If Mom forgets to put up the gate, that's what happens.

And don't let that pitiful look fool you - she's just sad she was found.









It was a good morning to do some rabbit hunting and squirrel torture.








Sometimes Daisy's ok, but this morning she really hurt my feelings.

You might not know it, but she has a naughty mouth.









She said I have anime eyes.






I do not.





It's just the sun in my eyes.

And I'm sensitive.








And what the heck is that on my back???






The day has got to go up from here.
Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment