Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Friday, March 30, 2012

Keeping up with Daisy


It's so nice outside today that Mom said we HAD to go outside and play.

The warm slate does feel nice on my toesies.




But I gotta watch out where I'm walking.

Daisy keeps peeing on the sidewalk.
 Isn't that GROSS?





She's up to her old tricks again.






Looking to annoy the toad that lived here last summer.






Sniffing around Mom's freshly planted seed bed.
 Probably looking for another place to pee.
:(






It's a full time job just keeping an eye on her.







Who knows what she's looking for here ...









 She's very curious, I'll give her that.





Ewww.  Licking the tree?
 Max probably peed there on his last visit.

He likes tall targets.








 Wonder if GMA would do a trade?


No comments:

Post a Comment