Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Waaaaah! It's over ….



This was my first really nice vacation and it was over too soon.







I knew it wasn't good news when Madeline brought Daisy to GMA's house on Sunday.

She spent her vacay at IU with Madeline and Kevin Clancy.  She got to hang out with 5 guys all the time and I bet there were lots of treats.  
And crumbs.  
And stuff in between the couch cushions.  

When all the kids were at school, this is where Daisy hung out.

Daisy probably wins Best Week Ever.

She learned how to play Beer Pong.





It's ok … that's not my style.

I'm a one person/one warm lap kinda guy.




Good reports for everyone, with one exception:

Molly.


For some reason, Madeline's bedroom smelled like Molly's litter box or something weird,
cause she p**ped everywhere.

Madeline tried to clean it up before Mom and Dad got home, but one piece was so dried onto the carpet, she couldn't get it off.

So she left it for Mom.  
Because Mom's an expert at that kind of thing.


dun dun dunnnnnn!









If  Molly was the culprit, why am I being punished?











Vacations are exhausting.

It's nice to be home.










*for your collection, Madeline*





No comments:

Post a Comment