Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Friday, March 2, 2012

Best Surprise and Gross Surprise





Amanda surprised us and came home last night!!!!

And I helped her sleep in this morning.







I don't want to brag, but I'm excellent at cozying.








Also pretty darn good at warming up cold spots.







In bed with Amanda = the best place to be.







I cast a pretty good spell ...
 (notice how she doesn't move?)





We had the best morning ever.  

Amanda gave us treats.  GMA came over with Max.

I got some extra lap time.

 (isn't she pretty?)








While Amanda was getting ready she walked through Madeline's room and saw the kitty krap Molly left behind while we were on vacation.


Mom had tried and tried, but she couldn't pull or scrape it off of the carpet.






Then Amanda saw the #2 WORST THING EVER 

  Daisy was licking it.

ewww!!!!!!!!!!!

Amanda chased her out.
  Thank goodness the carpet guys are coming today to clean.












But when Mom went to show the carpet guys the kitty krap, 

#1 WORST THING EVER.


It was gone.

I'm thinking Daisy.

No comments:

Post a Comment