Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Friday, February 24, 2012

A True Story BEFORE my vacation ends

It's been the best of times....it's been the worst of times.

Finally started my long awaited vacay at Max's house. 
 I've been dreaming of canned food, flavored with bits of roasted chicken, leftover bits of this and that, crumbs left here and there ... and CHEESE.
Had my first taste of WATERMELON and LOVED IT!
Sadly, we don't get that at my house, but perhaps that will change.
(paws crossed)

GMA does not disappoint.


But then tragedy struck.


GMA got very sick and had to go away.
I was worried when I saw Deb come into GMA's house, cause that's not normal.
But she was very nice to us and took us on long walks and fed us.
Thanks Deb!

Max and I were really worried.  We cuddled with each other in GMA's bed all night.
I had to reassure the little guy GMA would be coming home.
He got a little teary (don't tell GMA ... she'll be sad).

He may have a crusty and somewhat rough exterior, but he's really a little dough boy inside.




But good news - GMA came home today!!
Uncle Kevin is here now so we can all help GMA feel better.


So now I can tell you about some fun stuff. 

I've been traveling with Mom and Dad, Amanda and Ahren (in Spirit with my Avatar) to places in and around Honolulu.

 I went on a morning hike to the top of Diamond Head to see the sunrise.





The crew on top of DH.







I thought the view was outstanding.



Amanda looks good on the paddle board.

I couldn't go cause my card gets wet easily....





But here I am in front of Buzz's at Lanakai Beach.
Strongest Mai Tai's on the island.
Mom had 3.








Went to President Obama's favorite shave ice stand.

No chicken flavor available, but the mango was delish.




Nice to dream, but this is my REAL vacation outpost.






Really nice cozying up with Uncle Kevin and Max.





Glad everyting is ok now and Mom can enjoy the rest of her trip.
Namaste everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment