Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas


Christmas morning is the best.

Kevin John is my favorite person in the whole wide world to snuggle with, so it's 
sorta hard to get out of bed.







We waited very patiently for Mom to finish making Christmas Breakfast.








Mom had all the kitchen cabinets opened and pots and pans everywhere, but it was worth it.







Kevin is an excellent sharer.







 I helped him open his stocking.
Nice hat Kevin.







Busted.
I snuck back to bed for just a little more cozy time and a snooze.










And I dreamed about last night.  

Everyone was unwrapping presents and they were soooo excited when Mom got her super cool present from Dad.

A new license plate for her car!








While everyone went outside to look at it, I couldn't resist trying the Christmas Eve appetizers.








Mom pulled me off the table, but don't worry.

I got the last crab cake and sausage stuffed mushroom 
and the goat cheese spread was magnificent.






It was such a fun night.








Best Christmas ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment