Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Memorialized




Amanda came up with the 
BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER!

She had her friend Inslee paint a picture of ME
… with Mom and Daisy

Inslee is soooo nice.  
I met her a long time ago when I visited W&L during parents weekend.
I was just a pup back then. 







Inslee, you got it right.  Thank you so much.




You realized my jaunty prance perfectly.
And of course, you put ME in front.

Thank you, thank you!
 Mom's going to find the perfect place for this, so everyone can enjoy it.




Kevin John must have forgotten to give me his Christmas present, 
but no worries - I found it in the laundry room in his suitcase.

I don't read Bulgarian.

But I do SMELL it just fine ...


And I could smell that this was Bulgarian salami just for me.
YUM!





Also, I am now official.
But if you're reading this, you knew that already.

No comments:

Post a Comment