Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Wednesday, December 21, 2011

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg!


Kevin John is BACK HOME!!!!

I couldn't believe my eyes when he walked into the house.  Literally.

I had to double dog smell him to make sure it was REALLY him.

In all of my excitement, I didn't even take any pictures …

BUT, here I am this morning licking the salt off of Kevin John's hand after he worked out.






OMG I can't believe it … isn't he the BEST??
BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER

No comments:

Post a Comment