Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Friday, December 30, 2011

Everyone's Gone




Daisy's in a funk cause everyone is gone.

She stays by the window hoping she'll see Madeline or Kevin John or Amanda coming home.






But all she's sees are squirrels.








This is how I cope with being lonely.  

I go to sleep with the hope that when I wake up, something fun will happen.









Plus, Daisy keeps stalking me.

This is the only place I'm safe from her.












I only come out when she's gone.

Whew ….









There is one bright spot in our day ….









The yummy cookies Laura made us for Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment