Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Back Home Again


Haven't heard from me in a while cause I was trapped here.




It's exactly what you'd expect.

A gulag.





Nice yard art, but it was on the other side of the fence and I never even got close to it.






Nice yard, but we didn't get any walks this time.

Daisy and I preferred shivering in our cell on the ice cold concrete.






They make it look so cute when you first walk in.  

HA!





We were there for like 2 months maybe, and this morning Mom came to pick us up!!

We went straight to Gma's house to visit with her and Max.
 And … it turns out … to use Gma's big laundry sink.
(Oh, did you notice how Max's coat matches Gma's?)









As soon as we got into the house, the collars came off.

Mom said we smelled like kennel, so ...





it was BATH TIME.



 Me first.





Actually felt pretty good.

Helped to thaw my bones after the icing we got at Law's.











Daisy was next.










Her bath water was MUCH dirtier than mine.






EWWW





It wasn't till we got home and cozied up on the couch that Mom noticed my nose.

Yep, I pushed on the cell bars quite a bit while we were at Law's










My nose may be sore, but it feels so good to be home that I barely notice.
Good night!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh you poor babies! How could they put you in jail!
    Sympathetic Kisses and Tail Wags,
    Dachshund Nola

    ReplyDelete