Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Saturday, December 10, 2011

Cat Scratch Fever


Molly's helping Dad do some computer work this morning.





But it's hard to concentrate on your work when someone down below is whining...






Daisy will not leave poor Molly alone.





Oh well … you snooze, you lose.

I commandeered Daisy's heat vent.

Complete with blanket.





Daisy didn't notice me at her spot.

She's too worried about catching Molly.




Winning at the heat vent game is not nearly so satisfying when  no one notices.

No comments:

Post a Comment