Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Sunday, November 27, 2011

Another Kevin to Like

 After Thanksgiving, Kevin Clancy came to visit.
He's Madeline's friend.  And mine too.




He's kinda fun to have around.
And he's an excellent petter.





Amanda is going to stay extra long for Thanksgiving break.
Yay!!
This is what she does a lot … she really likes her iPhone.




Kevin Clancy let me help him play cards.
He said I was a fast learner.






He and Madeline liked to talk strategy.








But Kevin ends up doing his own thing.
I like how he rolls.






He even tried to teach Daisy some card skills








But she doesn't know her numbers yet.







It makes me happy when everyone is happy.










Madeline and Kevin had to go back to school this morning.
I'm going to miss them.
I sure hope Kevin Clancy comes back at Christmas time.

That will make 3 Kevin's in the house.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment