Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving




Everything smells so good. 
 I'm positioning myself to be the first at the table.
It's just the 8 of us today:
Me, Daisy and Max, Mom and Dad, Amanda and Madeline and GMA.  

It's a nice size group.  But of course it's NOT THE SAME without Kevin John.
And the Newlin Family.  
And Lenelle.

I'm trying to live in the moment, but ….

next year will be awesome, with all of my family and friends back in the country, or at least Allen County.








Daisy is kinda clueless when it comes to Thanksgiving.  
She doesn't realize that position at the table is everything.





Dad won this year.
Usually Mom and Dad are the "heads" of the table, but this year there were only 5 people (humans) at the table, so Mom let Dad sit at the "head".

Daisy, Max and I sat at the feet and ankle and shin seats.
 Good pickins there.






We took time to smell the roses ...







First round went to all of the human guests.





Mmmm …. sweet potatoes.  Pretty good eating for a non-meat substance.
Daisy, Max and I waited climbing up everyone's leg very patiently, until we were given some of the succulent leftovers.

Sad but true, Daisy doesn't chew her food.  She swallows whole.
ewww…

Well, wherever this Thanksgiving found you, we all hope you were surrounded by friends and animals or at least "beings" you like to share your food with!

But most of all, we are grateful for all of the wonderful people and dogs in our lives!

Life wouldn't be worth living without the love of a good friend - whatever the species.

No comments:

Post a Comment