Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Thursday, October 20, 2011

T minus 3



I'm already getting excited about this weekend.  Mom said we're going to see Madeline in 
B-town!! 
I'm not sure where B-town is, but we get to spend the night at a 
pet-friendly hotel.
Yippee!
I just want to make sure we're home in time to see ....

Colts vs. Saints


GO HORSE!


I'm soooo excited.  I finally get to show you what I was practicing this summer at the lake.






Do I kinda look like Adam Vinatieri?







I was gonna say Peyton, but even I can't pull that off ...





 Poor Amanda ... 
All her friends think this is the best team.
bahahahahahahahaha!




Go Horse!!

No comments:

Post a Comment