Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Wednesday, October 19, 2011

45 degrees and raining




Peeked out the window this morning and this is what I saw.
Looks too wet and cold to go out just yet, so I think it's time to snuggle with  Mr. Heat Vent.







Daisy has the same idea.









Mom's not happy though.  She keeps saying "Let's go outside" but no one's moving.
I'm predicting she either:

1.  has to say it 10 mores times and then we move
or
2.  she picks Daisy up and guilts me into moving
 It was #2.







No comments:

Post a Comment