Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Sunday, October 23, 2011

A Bloomington Weekend



We went to Bloomington this weekend to visit Madeline.  It was really pretty outside and we walked all over the town and campus.  Madeline wanted to keep walking and stay outside as long as possible so she could show us off.

I think.

Daisy and I got to sit on Dad's lap while we had something to drink at Scholar's Inn.








We got whatever we wanted.








Back at the hotel we all rested.  








I helped Dad relax.






He's a comfortable napper.








I told Mom and Dad to keep the TV on while they went to dinner with Madeline.







Had some bone work to do while I watched the World Series.

Go Cardinals!










Daisy doesn't like baseball.  

She's watching the Colts game tomorrow night.












But she couldn't resist watching a little ....










In the morning it was raining a little bit, so we took a quick walk with Dad and then played in the Suburban while Mom and Dad had brunch with Madeline.






 At the Village Deli.









No point in Daisy and me coming in ... this is all we would see anyway.









Madeline likes Kevin Clancy ...













but she told me she likes me even better ....












Then it was time to go home.

Mom and Dad wouldn't let me ride in the front. 

They were busy talking and snacking and playing games.









BOO!!










Halloween is almost here!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment