Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Recovery




This weekend kinda took it out of me.  
Mom thinks I don't feel well, but I'm just tired.  Madeline and Kevin Clancy were fun.  But having Max here all weekend is exhausting.  He and Daisy play all the time and it's really annoying.  
How would you like to live with 2 energizer bunnies.

Yuck.

But now that Mom and Dad are back (and Max went home), I can get back into my routine without being interrupted.

My routine goes something like this:











































Have a good day!











No comments:

Post a Comment