Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Friday, October 7, 2011

Suitcases and Surprise Visitors





The suitcases have shown up again.
And we're not happy.









Actually, we're getting pretty worried.
No one's packing our blankies or chew bones.
Don't think we're going.













I'm REALLY sad.








But then, something wonderful happened!









Madeline came home!!!!!












She's going to babysit me and Daisy while Mom, Dad and Grandma go to Chicago.

She does seem to like Daisy more, though.












But GREAT news!

Kevin Clancy is here, too, and I REALLY like him!!










And he likes me too.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment