Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Wednesday, October 12, 2011

No Time for Snuggin






Mom has been super busy lately and you know what that means:

No time for snuggin'.

If I want to see her, I have to go up to 
Kevin John's room.
That's ok though, cause she likes me to keep her company while she's working.






It's kinda messy here, so I stay outta the way.

NEVER step in paint.

Don't ask me how I know that.






I've missed a lot of lap and couch time with Mom, 
but I think Kevin John will like it when it's finished.






No comments:

Post a Comment