Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Thursday, August 18, 2011

So Good, So Good



Sometimes the planets align and I have what I consider to be a perfect day.  Today was one of those days.  It started out routinely enough.  Daisy and I were on our way to Gma's house.




Because Gma likes me best, I got to sit on her lap with Max.  She pets really good.



Gma has a nice bunny at her house and I always get to play with it.  Sneaky Daisy tried to grab it out of my mouth.




But I am a much better puller





and using my superior skills, I won the day.






I was feeling pretty good about myself, I must say.  But oh boy, the day just kept getting better.

Somehow, somehow THIS happened:




















Yeah, that's right.  She got the purse strap tangled around her neck.











hmmmm





 and she just kept moving!







Sad and pitiful, yet funny and hilarious at the same time.







Hey Daisy ...





you got a purse hanging off of ya!!


Winning!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment