Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Monday, August 22, 2011

Just My Kind of Weekend



Started my Lake weekend out with a little pier yoga with Mom



and Dad.




We were all getting our groove on and it was really zen.




I worked with Dad to try to get more DAWG into his Up Dog.





All going well until Daisy showed up.








Daisy is also a runner and bolter, so now we have to use pier furniture as gates.

Oh bother...





But the best part of the weekend was being with Amanda.
She lets me sit with her and she pets really good.
And she's fun!





Oh, and she's a really good skier.






Mom and I got up really early this morning and went for a walk.

It was a little tiny bit chilly and the grass was wet (ugh) but it was worth it because we saw smoke on the water.





We saw the first signs of Fall.






Made early morning shadows.




It was the best weekend and I'm sad that everyone left this morning.

Can't wait for everyone to come back and do it all again!

No comments:

Post a Comment