Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Monday, July 11, 2011

The Party's Over





Everyone left the lake this morning. 

 I miss them already, but I have to say, I am tired and need to catch up on my rest.





Beckett was the best part of the weekend. 

He smells really good and he laughs when he sees me.

I really like him.





I was in charge of protecting him and Mom said I did a good job.

Daisy was a pest and had to stay outside on her rope or upstairs in the bedroom.

hehehe

We're packing up and heading home.  Can't wait to come back in a couple of weeks!




No comments:

Post a Comment