Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Saturday, July 16, 2011

Slip Slidin' Away

OK, so this has been weighing heavily on my mind.  

It wasn't one of my best moments.  Daisy laughed at me and I ended up smelling like a fishy turtle.

This is what happened:





Mom, Dad, Daisy and I were taking a walk at the lake.  We didn't do our usual route, but walked around the house and then went over to Uncle Bill's yard.  Dad walked me down to where the grass turns a shimmery, speckled light green with flat flowers growing all around.  It beckoned me.  Enticed me to step on it; to know the feel of this mysterious grass beneath my toes.

How was I to know that this was duck weed and lilly pads?





And please, no judgement on the amount of gunk in the bath water.

No comments:

Post a Comment