Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July Wrap Up

Heading up to Lake Max was a tight fit because we had lots of supplies with us.  I had to sit in the narrow crack ....




while Daisy got the towel throne and enjoyed looking out of the window the whole way there!




One of the best parts about the weekend was that I got to meet Beckett!  He's very nice and he likes to watch me walk around.  I even got to lick his toes.





I was picked to provide Ranch Security for "the burning and blowing things up" part of the show.  Because I know about perimeters.
And I don't run away.






I also got to be with some of my best friends.
And eat cheese cubes.
(thanks Caity)



Dad picked me to help him do golf cart chores.


I was sad to see the good times come to an end.




But there was one more game of poker that had to be played.



They played so late into the night that Daisy and I had to put ourselves to bed on the couch.


Can't wait for next year when all of our friends come back and we get to do it all over again.
Next time maybe Kevin John will be here too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment