Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Saturday, June 11, 2011

Mission Accomplished



Daisy and I had a meeting outside yesterday.  It was pretty top secret.  




She had found a toad.




But it was pretty scared and jumped under the hosta and was hiding from her.
She needed my help.



While Daisy distracted Mom by barking at a squirrel in the tree (classic), I went in and started digging for toad.



The little critter was hard to find.  Thought I had him a couple of times.

Then suddenly, we locked eyes and he knew it was over.  He jumped out from under the hosta and was gone.

Mission accomplished.





I just hope we don't get in trouble for digging up all this dirt.




No comments:

Post a Comment