Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Thursday, June 9, 2011

Daisy's Very Scary Day



Mom asked us if we wanted to go to  GMA's house so of course we ran to her car and hopped in.  



She says we've really improved our car riding skills and she's so proud.





We didn't go to GMA's right away.  Nope.  First we went to the noisy place that makes our car clean and shiny.




I knew it was going to be fun because I like shiny things that move, water spray and loud noises.
I'm brave like that.



But Daisy didn't enjoy it one single bit.

This is Daisy being scared:



Notice how relaxed and super confident I look.

And how Daisy is hiding behind me ...



Things just got worse for Daisy.




Sad.

But I had a very good time and hope we go back soon.



OK ... I can't resist.

Here's Daisy looking scared one more time:

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment