Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Thursday, June 16, 2011

A Sad and Happy Day



This is Kevin John's car. 





It makes this loud sound as he comes home and it's the best sound in the world.





This is the part that makes that wonderful sound, but it's not the same if Kevin John isn't the one driving.
I can tell.




When Mom or Dad drive the car, I can always tell it's not Kevin John.
He drives it in a special way and only he can do it.

But it still makes me sad when I hear that engine sound and think for a minute it might be Kevin,
 but then I know it's not him.
He's still in Bulgaria.




So we decided to give it to someone else who needs it.  Kevin said it was ok.
But I wanted to go for one more ride before saying goodbye.



I'm going to miss Kevin's car, but I miss him more.


Mom says this means he'll be home soon. 
Only a year to go!
That's Good News!
That doesn't sound too long, does it?

No comments:

Post a Comment