Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Passionate about my job



Today was a pretty good day.  Mom had lots of errands to run this morning and she let me and Daisy come along.  The upholsterer wouldn't let us in the store, so we waited in the car.  Mom always cracks the window and she was only in the store a minute ... so please don't notify the authorities.  

Then we went to GMA's house and played with Max.  I like walking in his neighborhood cause there are so many crazy smells.  All of those little white fluffy  neighbor dogs have some weird DBO (doggie body odour).  Pungent, but not unpleasant.

But I digress.  The real event today was the heat.  Daisy kept throwing herself onto the shady grass, trying to cool her belly.  After all that walking, we are super tired.  Tonight we had only the strength to do some bone work.  Bone work is very satisfying.  I'm lucky to have a job I feel passionate about.


No comments:

Post a Comment