Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Mom tricked us

I love Mom but she can be tricky sometimes.  She said there was a cookie outside, so Daisy and I ran out to the front yard.  There was one small cookie of each of us, but when we turned around to go back inside, Mom had shut the door.  WHAAATTTT???



Daisy and I followed Mom along the path where she had shoveled.  Not too bad.  The snow didn't get up into my toes and form the little ice balls it usually does.  Which are Painful.


Daisy tried to make a snowman.





I tried too, but it's really hard without thumbs.


So then I decided to forge ahead and run through the deep snow.  It was awesome.



Daisy was the first one back to the house.  I stayed outside the longest.
Just sayin.



No comments:

Post a Comment