Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hey Laura!

You're my favorite PC girl in Bulgaria, so I thought I'd do some of my best impressions for you.

This is me being a bed bug:



Or maybe I should make it look creepier and scarier,  like this:


It makes my very angry that those Bulgarian bed bugs are bothering you!!

You're supposed to heat them to 120 degrees and laugh when their guts explode into the air and they are blown to smithereens.
Then you dance and stomp on them until their shredded and stinky icky bits are ground into the dirt and never come back.  Ever.

If nothing else works, I will come to Karnobat and give them my Death Ray Stare.  That'll Stop 'em.



No comments:

Post a Comment