Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Thursday, January 20, 2011

Baby Album

Mom is making me a baby album!
She said I was a really cute baby, but doesn't know what happened.  ??  I think I know what happened: I grew up and now I'm big!  I'm bigger than Daisy even.  Well ... I weigh more than her.  But I'm not bigger than Molly.
btw:  is it just me or does she look mean to you too?



This is me when my family first came to visit where I was born.
I'm from Bass Lake, Indiana.





Mom may help me reconnect with my biological family if she can remember their address.
:)

After I was brought home by my Forever Family, things really began to look up.  

I got my first blue collar.


I learned how to find bugs in the grass.


Teg taught me how to patrol the front corner of the yard ... especially important in the morning when Slick would pick up our kids in the school bus.


I learned how to help Dad with his paperwork.  I still help sometimes!


I also learned how to pose for random pictures.
They don't get any more random than this:


I have a weird family but I love them.  That's all that Mom has finished on my baby album because Daisy is chasing Molly and Mom has to break it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment