Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Wednesday, December 22, 2010

"Star of wonder, star of night. Star with royal beauty bright ..."



Okay, Okay.  So we're not the 3 Kings.  More like 2 Dukes and a Duchess. 






 And we aren't bringing Frankincense and Myrrh.  
We'll probably bring some Greenies and Pupperonies though.

But the most important thing is this:

We love our families and love to snug with them all.
And if you're far away and won't be home for Christmas, please stay safe and warm.  
(That's supposed to mean you, Kevin John.)

Now ... we sing:

"O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree,
Your branches green delight us ..."





No comments:

Post a Comment