Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!!! ... and how Daisy burned her ear on the dining room table


Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

Max came over with Grandma and Uncle Bill last night and we had a Merry Christmas Dinner with Mom, Dad, Amanda and Madeline.

We unwrapped presents and it was really fun.  Grandma liked her gift!


After dinner, Daisy and Max were found on top of the dining table.  The smell of burnt hair and spilled candle wax perfumed the air. 




Amanda worked really hard to remove the candle wax from Daisy's ear, but it was hard to pull off without pulling off fur, too.  OUCH.




The BEST part of Christmas (besides being with family):

Our SWEET new matching coats.  I love Zach and Zooey apparel.


PS:  What's that on Daisy's nose?
 (teehee)

No comments:

Post a Comment