Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Monday, December 20, 2010

On Guard Duty


Mom and Dad went to Chicago this weekend and left me and Daisy with Madeline.  It's never as relaxing when they're gone cause I have to be extra vigilant and take care of the house.   Yard patrol is really important.  




Daisy doesn't help.  She's always first one back to the door to go inside.


When Mom and Dad are gone I don't have anywhere to sleep. 
Madeline let me jump on her bed last night and I was so nervous that I was shaking.  She said "OK" and lifted the covers.  She invited me under!!!  She's nicer than I thought.  Even though she loves Daisy best.





No comments:

Post a Comment