Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Saturday, December 18, 2010

All I Want for Christmas...




is heat for Kevin John.  


day 6 of no water...
about an hour ago ·  · 
    • Kevin John Burns and now no heat.....heater has finally died
      41 minutes ago · 
    • Elitza Dimitrova welcome in Bulgaria...:(((
      36 minutes ago · 
    • Basima Amelia Azzad Where's the dislike button??
      34 minutes ago · 

       I'm taking up a collection for 
      either:


      1.  one way ticket for me to 
           
          Bulgaria so I can snug with
          
          Kevin and keep him warm  

      or


      2.  space heater powerful 
            
      enough to heat     

      communist bloc apartment





      Santa,
       

      Take back the doggie treats 

      and cute fleece coats. Also the 

      monogramed  leash and collar.

      Cancel the preppy yet jaunty 

      plaid vest with horn buttons  

      (won't lie, this one hurts).
       
       

      I'm donating the cost of all of my 

      presents to the 

      "Help Heat Kevin John Fund"


      HHKJF


      What will you do?




No comments:

Post a Comment