Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Thursday, March 20, 2014

Hey Everybody!!

Hey All,

Tobes here.....it's been a while and I thought I would let you know what I have been doing....

...it has been quiet around here....almost too quiet.....I have been on Ranch Security alert...



In between shifts of Ranch Security we have been going over to my favorite place on earth...
...a land of constant treats, chicken and kibble, and all the toys and couch time you can imagine!!...

GMA's!!!!

I get so excited on the ride over...especially when i get to sit on the seat warmers....


GMA's house is the best....even if they other two are constantly running around playing, while I try to do some bone work...
..it's distracting...


Being home isn't so bad either...



2 comments:

  1. WELCOME BACK, TOBES!!! WE'VE MISSED YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMD! Do our eyes deceive us? Tobey!!!!! Goodness furend, we have missed you very much. We're so thankful to hear that all has been going well on your end. Still handsome as ever too. Hope that you come around more often.

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete