Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Monday, May 21, 2012

Walkies


Daisy wanted to go for a walk this morning.






We played follow the leader down the front steps.  

Without using steps.







Catch me in the A.M. for a nice cool walk.

Not a fan of the H.O.T. walks.







Daisy doesn't mind the heat.

Mom says she's *smiling* here.







There's some good smelling stuff underneath this hosta.








Could be the guy Mom moved from here:










Maybe he found his way to the front yard...

No comments:

Post a Comment