Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Monday, May 14, 2012

Just Another Day


When Mom opened the gate to put us in the backyard, Daisy bolted and ran away.

Mom had to put down her tea, put on her shoes and go look for her.

Mom wasn't happy.

At first she couldn't find her, but then Mom spotted her slinking around the alley.











I give Daisy credit for not putting up a fight.













Is this what they mean by "the walk of shame?"









Then we went to the bank to do some depositing.







YUM








I think Daisy is breaking some kind of law by sitting under the back window.

Her new favorite spot.








She's a pain.







I, on the other hand, follow the rules.










Saw this, and somehow it was calling to me.
 There's something about that shape that resonates with me.









 Special part of the day.
Thanks Amanda.
How did you know I love flowers?!

No comments:

Post a Comment