Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Thursday, February 9, 2012

Perfect




OK … I have to brag a little bit.

Went to visit GMA yesterday and she took me on a walk with her and Max.

She didn't put me on a leash.

When we came back from our walk, she told Mom that I was *perfect*.

I did my business as soon as we went outside and I stayed right next to her side the whole time.  

BONUS POINTS for running back to her house when she said "Let's go home."

(Daisy's not allowed to even go to the car without her leash on)

 winning






So, if you wanna know what I've been up to lately, it's a lot of this:
 I warm Mom and Dad up while they play WWF.







And they play ALL THE TIME.
Which is excellent for me and Daisy.
 Couch time!



















Today it's really cold and I had to resort to sharing a bed with Daisy to keep warm.







You gotta do what you gotta do.

No comments:

Post a Comment