Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Sunday, November 6, 2011

A Walk Around the Park



Mom picked up Max and brought him to our house today.

We all went for a walk around Foster Park.

I led the way cause Max doesn't know our neighborhood yet.

First, make a right.





When you get to the park, you can make a right or left.

I let Max choose because he was our visitor.

He said "Right!"








There wasn't a leaf he didn't pee on.





Max saw something unusual ….
 






a barefoot nun.







As soon as they passed, we finally felt free to sniff at our favorite fence post.













It was a very pretty day.






 We took turns being in the lead.






Max wanted to go down by the river.  But I said "No, NO, NO!"
 It's too creepy down there.








 The best thing about a walk around the park is you don't have to make any turns.

You just keep going straight.













We did get to do a lot of sniffing in leaf piles.






Max took the lead and we headed home.


























Still a few golfers out playing.







We knew we were going in the right direction.






Daisy told Max to turn right - we needed to leave the park to go home.
































So close!















We made it!  

Between yesterday and today, we walked 5 miles.
And now …. we get a treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment