Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Covington Chase Halloween.2



Best Halloween yet.  Here's just part of our haul.

But let me start at the beginning ....






Jordi's Mom made us these SWEET neckerchiefs to wear trick or treating.
Even one for Max.





We were so excited and wanted to get to Gma's house, but first we had to stop at the drive up bank.
Did you know they give us cookies at Chase?!








When we got to Gma's, Mom made us sit for a pre-trick-or-treating picture just to prolong our agony.

(and how is it that a Chihuahua looks bigger than US?)







Our first house.  Before leashes got really tangled.
(note:  Gma's Diva bag.  She passed out and collected treats.  Be careful with that bag ....)








Daisy and I were very polite and didn't rush the door.
We weren't brought up that way.










Never met him.









Someone needs her mommy.





Of course, Max of the giant bladder had to take a few pee breaks.

At least he didn't do it on any dog friends.
Remember last year ...









She's new and kinda cute.  I think her name is Penny.
What I like about her is she's got some serious attitude!








She looks normal enough … but she got in some trouble.











  

Banished to the stroller and tied in.









You'll probably remember Havana.

Mom stepped in it and said "Oh, is Havana a Hobo?"

Nice Mom … turns out she's a Scarecrow.










Daisy said Hi to Chandler, who is still a little rough around the edges.
Good costume choice.









Winner of the most awkward costume.
I could be wrong, but I think that's a onesie with a tutu sewn on it.









She did a good job of holding her head high in spite of things.












Another white dog.  No idea.










The tangling of the leashes begins.








We really liked this lady.










We met our first Larkie or Sarkie - not sure which.










Daisy dominated, but remained cordial.










Favorite new friend and best costume (after ours):

Squirt, the Vampire Chihuahua.









I wasn't so sure about her right away, but turns out she's cool.










Chihuahua's always recognize their own.











Best newcomer to the neighborhood, best human costume and 
very best treat bag!











Chandler's friend was wearing her Bee costume from last year.











We started toward home cause we could tell Daisy was getting tired.










And again … a chihuahua looks bigger that a dachshund.
I don't know how Max does it.

Oh yes I do … he always gets in front!











Kinda of an inappropriate dog treat since we're all under age.
But I bet it's delish.





Best Halloween yet!
Hope yours was fun too!

No comments:

Post a Comment