Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Sunday, September 25, 2011

A Promising Weekend



Saturday mornings are nice around our house.  Mom doesn't make up the bed right away and Daisy and I get to snuggle under the cozy covers.

It was raining a bit and it was especially nice to dry off in bed when we came back inside.



After a morning spent lounging, I did a little Ranch Security.  
(btw, you probably noticed my sweet sweater.  I LOVE sweater weather!)







No need for alarm.  
Just a few dog friends went by ... of course there were some annoying squirrels and chipmunks.  
But I let Molly deal with them cause
she's way scarier than me.  
Lots of blood and guts by the back door.  
EWWW







But the BEST news of the day - CAR RIDE.
With suitcases can only mean one thing.
WE'RE GOING TO THE LAKE!








I used my most pitiful face on Dad (which usually works), but there was no way I was going to sit up front apparently.









Daisy tried to weasel her way up front too, but she definitely used the WRONG face!

FUGLY for sure.














Mom and Dad were probably hoping we'd do some bone work and keep ourselves occupied.

See where both bones are, dontcha?










Since Daisy hogged the bones,  there wasn't anything for me to do except to be sad.

And look pitiful.

For real.













SCORE!

We stopped at McDonald's so Dad could get some coffee and Mom talked him into getting FRENCH FRIES!!









 Have you ever had FRENCH FRIES on a car trip?

BEST.  THING.  EVER.








We were about the happiest we have ever been.

I hope the car still smells like fries on our way home.

:)





No comments:

Post a Comment