Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Free at Last and Home Sweet Home



A sweeter sight I've never seen.








Home Sweet Home




After 4 long days and nights at Laws Country Gulag, I promise to stop and smell the impatiens more.
 I"ll never again take a day at home for granted.
I love being home!





After Mom unpacked my suitcase, I grabbed squirrel and headed to my bed.






Don't know how I would have made it through without my little squirrel.

"He's not a toy...






he's a friend."
(anti-plagerism note:  credit for above phrase goes to M. C. Burns)





Of course, as soon as I settled in for some much deserved quiet time, Daisy comes nosing around and I know just what she's thinking...














She's after squirrel, but I'm not having it.  

Not today.








I let my body do the talking.

Straddled both beds to make sure she knew my space was off limits.










It worked.  
She walked away and looked for somebody else to terrorize.

Poor Molly.

Daisy found her under Mom and Dad's bed and kept barking so loud that Mom threw her outside.











PUH-LEEZ

Don't let her pitiful puss get to you.  

She's evil.









As soon as she found out she couldn't come back in, she went about destroying Mom's hosta.











Mom usually gives in, but not this time.












The End
(hehehehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment