Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Good Day for a Good Walk





Yesterday was really pretty and Mom said "Let's go for a walk."  Count me in!






Dad took charge of us and away we went.  He's really good at leash control btw.






Daisy was really happy.







But not as happy as me!!!!!

I LOVE walks.




Dad let us do a little hide and seek in the hostas.







Mom said let's pretend this is our yard.  
OK.
But it's not.




Can you see the 2 Dachshunds?

Look really, really hard.

Hint:  one came with our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment