Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sad Times



Mom and Dad went to Chicago for 3 days.  I wanted to go too, but they didn't take me.


They left Madeline in charge.  I don't need anyone in charge of me, so she mainly had to take care of Daisy.  I was really sad but Madeline was nicer than usual and we had a good time.

After I got over how sad I was.  

Grandma came over yesterday and brought Max with her. While Daisy played with Max, I got to sit on Gma's lap - which I always enjoy.  I think I'm her favorite because I have nice manners.  I don't lick faces and I can sit still.    And also, I don't smell or shed (like some other dog I live with).

No comments:

Post a Comment