Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Not a dog person



There are dog people and then there are non-dog people.  Non-dog people understand the importance of solitude and privacy. 

 I am a non-dog person.  




Daisy, on the other hand, is a dog person.  She has to have constant company.  She can't stand being by herself and has to always be by my side.  I turn my head, and there she is.  
It's creepy.

Just my luck ...  I'm the only other dog person in this house.

No comments:

Post a Comment