Hi! I'm Tobey and my mom is writing this for me. I live with my sister, Daisy. We do lots of fun things everyday.

My other sister, Teg, was my best friend. I think about her all the time and that makes me happy.

I have 5 people and you know who they are! I really miss the ones that aren't here ... so this is for you.



Sunday, November 14, 2010

I love car rides


Me showing Dad how to get  to Grandma's house.  First, we have to go down the driveway.







Then we have to go around the roundabout.  You may not realize this, but it helps if you have someone who you can trust to help you look both ways, because Dad says people don't know how to drive in roundabouts.  I always look to the right.




Daisy is no help because she only looks straight ahead.





We made it to Grandma's without getting lost and 
I was a very polite house guest.




It's fun to go to Grandma's house.  She lets us do whatever we want.



I helped Dad find the way back to our house, too.  I looked right and he looked left.  We're a team.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Toby and fans,
    I think you will like this story called "Dogs Don't Understand Concepts Like Moving." Its hilarious!
    http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete